Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Spontaneity" is the Word of the Day!!!

Off to the store in Angelo's convertible

We'll be back in a jiffy

Grillin' the summer squash and mushrooms

Playing "pat your head, rub your tummy."

"I think I've got it."

The "shrooms" are fab!

Neighbor Brittany

Neighbor Randy (Brittany's dad)

Neighbor Pam (Brittany's mom)

Spontaneity is the word of the day around here. All we need is a nice evening, a trip to the store, 3 minutes of planning, and we have an evening picnic in the driveway with good friends and neighbors.

1 comment:

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Looks like fun! I saw you guys at Mass today but didn't catch up with you. Hope you're doing well! Wev'e sold our house! We're set to close 4/24 and then I'll move in with June and Jack until the school year ends. I'm excited and sad!!!