Sunday, August 23, 2009

Clare Begins First Grade At Villa Teresa Catholic School

On Monday, August 17, 2009, our sweet daughter began first grade at Villa Teresa Catholic School. She spent most of April and part of May attending Villa Teresa, and went through their summer program, but her formal education began last Monday. Isn't she just precious in her little Catholic school plaid jumper.

Here we go!!

Posing with dad.

Posing with mom.

Sister Veronica -- school principal at Villa Teresa. What a lovely lady.

Clare's classroom and her teacher, Sister Loan Nguyen.

Here she goes out onto the playground. She is now officially a school girl.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

How adorable!! I had those EXACT plaid jumpers when I was in elementary school!! How wonderful that she still has such a presence of nuns in her school. I had very few in my 12 years of elementarysecondary school, in CT. My kids now have none, in PA.